This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
Dictionary of Vexillology: K (Kernelled - Kommandowimpel)
Last modified: 2012-05-21 by rob raeside
Keywords: vexillological terms |
Links: FOTW homepage |
disclaimer and copyright |
write us |
On this page:
- See ‘embattled’.
Flag of La Solana, Spain (fotw)
- A blue emblem, usually on a triangular pennant with saffron field and symbolic
of the Sikh religion (see also ‘pennant 2’ and
The Khanda of the Sikhs (fotw)
- KENT VANE-FLY
- See ‘bob’.
- KING’S COLOUR (or COLOR)
- See ‘colour 2)’ and
King’s Colour of The Barcelona Regiment 1810, Spain (fotw)
- KLEESTENGEL (or KLEESTENGELN)
- See ‘cloverstem(s)’.
- KNATTERFLAGGE (or KNATTERFAHNE)
- See ‘vertically hoisted flag’.
- KNIGHT BACHELOR
- 1) In current UK usage, a title given when the recipient receives a knighthood that is not attached to any
specific Order of Chivalry.
- 2) In English usage, now obsolete, see ‘pennoncier’.
- KNIGHT BANNERET
- See ‘banneret 2)’.
- See ‘masthead pennant 1)’.
Introduction | Table of Contents
| Index of Terms | Previous Page | Next Page